Sunday, January 23, 2011

Free Scrum/Agile Workshop

I have an extensive agile/scrum implementation/coaching experience. I am hoping to apply for Certified Scrum Coach (CSC), hence, I would like to enrich my experience further by helping other scrum teams in need. I was instrumental in transforming distributed waterfall teams into highly effective scrum teams, developing scrum maturity model, training and coaching etc. I will be glad to do half or full day workshop without any cost. If your organization does not have budget but still looking for a good agile/scrum coach then feel free to email to me. I am offering this mostly because I have passion for scrum/agile and would to contribute to the community.  

Based on some of the requests I got so far, please note that my itention is not to provide training. To justify my time commitment, I am mostly interested in helping teams in need to mature themselves in their agile journey. I can only afford to do 3-4 such workshops in the next few months, hence, let me know quickly before these spots fill up.

No comments:

Post a Comment